Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keli celebrates Friday 13th 2013

I have done ghost tours in
Occoquan, VA
and 
Harpers Ferry, WV 
but I had not done one in 
Alexandria, VA

I went with some of the wondereful ladies that I know in September 2013.. on FRIDAY THE 13th.. very cool idea for that night..

Michelle and I went down there early and we ate a restaurant called Eammons. It is small and they only serve one thing fish and chips.. and that is all I am going to say about that place.

Then we went over to the Old Town Alexandria Visitors Center to wait out on their lovely porch for the other ladies...and one gentleman for our tour to start. 

We had a great tour guide, and we found out we can do it again there are three different tours...maybe on the one in June. It is the only one we have in 2014. 

at the end of a tour we are left in a graveyard and if this scares you I for real do not know why you chose to go on  a ghost tour in the first place... 
 from l-r
Sandi, Annelise, tour guide ..or is it a ghost, Claire, Michelle, Jenny Ellen, George and me.

afterwards we went to Artfully Chocolate and had some diva hot chocolate. SO GOOD! 

No comments: