Monday, February 24, 2014

Keli Eats

One day in October 2013, Xander and Seban and I decided to walk into the Del Ray area of Alexandria and try go to one of my favorite hot chocolate places "Artfully Chocolate" they have ice cream too! 

Their friend Madeleine and her little sister Trinity, along with their mom Vera decided to go with us..

it was a nice walk a beautiful day, good company and yummy ice cream...

I look forward to more nice days like this coming up soon!

 Madeleine, Xander and Seban eating ice cream.

 Seban.. we had to do considerable clean up before we left..  !

 Xander

 Madeleine

 Vera and Trinity

 me, I was wearing a scarf and a hat.. and Xander did not know how to compliment me so when I picked him up he said.. I like your .. uniform.. :) Xander, Madeleine and Seban are in this picture also..

 the kids posing outside with some zombie looking scarecrow in the background, Xander, Madeleine, Seban

 the kids again.. peace ya'all...

 then we walked home is this the cutest picture ever or what...?

 here it is in black and white.. SO CUTE!!!! so FREAKING CUTE!!!

that was a good day!












No comments: