Friday, February 28, 2014

Keli works

In October 2013 I had a jump rope week with Xander and Seban. 

It rained a lot that week so we had to do a lot of jump roping inside ( yay for high ceilings) 

Seban and Xander each got to two consectutive jumps 

I got to FIFTY... I surprised even myself! 

I also taught them to jump over the jump rope when two people are swinging it and to just jump around it when you put it on the floor like a snake.. 

here are some pictures from that week.

 I bought us some jump ropes at the dollar store that I spent the whole week tying back together..but they worked.. 

 the only day it did not rain.. jumping showing the kids how to jump.

 Katharine, Xander and Seban jumping.

 action shot of Seban inside jumping

 and another one..
 Xander action shot

 plus another



yay for jump rope week.. even in the rain..

I made a collage too.. but these fun pictures say it all! 









No comments: