Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Keli Travels

 In October 2013 Monica and I watched conference together and inbetween sessions we went to this little known place right between Centrevlle and Manassas. 

I had been reading a book that had a rope swing.. I wondered if there were any rope swings around here.. I heard there might be one at this place.. we might as well go and check it out...

So we drove over there.. and we did find the rope swing.. and the rock that you could stand on to swing off of it... but a HUGE tree had fallen during one of the storms and it was right where you would land.. and well someone had cut the rope swing.. I guess so people did not get hurt...

We did see a fly fisherman though... no idea you could fly fish in Centreville, VA... We saw signs that said you could canoe or kayak there .. that would be fun! 

here are some pictures that we took...

 the rope swing

 the fly fisherman

 Nate, Monica and Lexi

 same picture.. instagrammed...


 look at Nate's face.. :)..

Lexi

 Nate


glad I got these up before April Conference .. we will have to go somewhere inbetween sessions then too! 














No comments: