Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keli parties - Hair Chalk Party October 2013

 I  had a little party at my friend Monica's house where we decieded to chalk our hair the only people that showed up were 
me, 
Monica
her daughter Lexi, 
and 
her son Nate
so basically all the people that lived at the house at the time...

I learned a lot of things about hair chalk.. well maybe just some things

like if you have dark hair it does not really show up.. and Monica is from Guatemala and her kids are half Guatemalan and they have dark hair.. my hair is dyed dark.. so we had to run the chalk over and over and over our hair.. for it to show up.. then it would not in pictures unless I instagrammed the pictures then it still did not REALLY show up...

but it was good company and we had a fun time...
 Monica's hair...
 Nate's hair .. you can see it but we put blue and green in..

 Lexi's hair

 my hair

The End




No comments: