Sunday, April 1, 2012

field trip

When I was in Chicago in September 2011,Kevin and I went to The Field Museum which is a famous natural history museum. We took the bus there and when we got there they were nice enough to give us a local and a student discount even though I am not a local or a student.We went in and had a lot of fun looking at exhibits, walking around the gift shop, taking pictures and just hanging out. I am glad that we went. Here are some of the exhibits that we saw there.
* they had a LOT of stuff about native Americans
* they had an African exhibit
* all sorts of different animals
Kevin's favorite animal was "the honey badger" and if you don't know why.. oh well he just does not give an eff" hahahahahhahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.
* we saw an Egyptian exhibit
* we saw a special exhibit on whales
* we saw Sue who is the largest T-Rex ever found ..and it was found by a woman by Sue..hence the name..
and lots and lots of other amazing things
soon I will have my pictures on FB and then you will see..

No comments: