Thursday, April 12, 2012

random Keli

Yesterday a telemarketer/survey maker whatever called the house phone where I work.. I decided to answer...here is what happened next..
I noticed that the caller ID said "U of Chicago"

Her: " hello Mr. or Mrs. Brown?

Me:  no this is their nanny..omgosh are you are at The University of Chicago I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!

Her: um yes..so Mrs. Brown I am calling about the opportunity for you to donate money to..

Me: OMGOSH!!! my friend goes there!!!!!!! he is in the NELKE department!!!! and he lives in Hyde Park .. I am sure you know where that is.. and I left my camera there, and we do not really talk anymore.. and I really want my camera, so can you go and get it from him and get it to me..???

Her: so Mrs. Brown, I am calling about the opportunity for you to donate money to..

Me: so is that a no?? you can't get my camera and get it to me?

Her: um..yes..so Mrs. Brown I am calling about the opportunity for you to donate money to..

Me: Have you ever been to that Hyde Park Bank.. wow that place is so posh inside..my friend does not bank there but we went to this jazz festival there and it was so cool..Have you been there..

Her: um  no but I know where it is..So Mrs. Brown I am calling about the opportunity for you to donate money to...

Me: yeah so my friend banks at Bank of America.. where do you bank at?

yes I really asked her where she banks...ahhahhahahahah

Her: So Mrs. Brown I am calling about the opportunity for you to donate money to..

Me: do you shop at Treasure Island ? I love that grocery store.. that place is SO COOL!!!!!??

Her: um yes I shop there sometimes.., So Mrs. Brown I am calling for about the opportunity for you to donate to...

Me: well listen it has been so fun reminiscing about Chicago with you .. but I really need to go..

Her: um .. OK...

ahahahhahahahahahahah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: