Sunday, March 30, 2014

Keli celebrates Halloween 2013 part two

I love Halloween this year I wanted to do something "haunted" in October.

My first idea was going to a ghost tour in Manassas but that was sold out so instead I went to Cox Farm Field of Fear with my friends Kellie and Monica. 

It was a really cold night for October, but we still had a great time. We went on a fun hayride where we went through a zombie zoo. a couple of barns and drove through a creek. 

We walked through a really fun maze. It had timed tickets and we could only go on way and it took us all through buildings and doors and all sorts of weird unexpected stuff that was really interesting and fun. 

I am glad we went and look forward to doing something "haunted" in October 2014. 
 Monica and a guy on stilts and Kellie.

 Monica, Kellie and me. 
Cox Farm Field of Fear October 2013.


No comments: