Friday, March 21, 2014

Keli Works

in October 2013 I had a card game week with Xander and Seban here are some of the games that we played and learned. I orderd a nice three pack of cards off Amazon.com from the brand name Melissa and Doug. I was very pleased with them and happy with the quality and durability.
  I taught the boys "go fish" 
 Here is Xander with the cards that we had made our "pond" that you would "go fish" out of.

We took the cards to the park and taught their friends.
Katharine and Miles joined in the fun.

 plus I made a collage.

 I made another collage on this day when we played animal rummy. I have to admit it was the first time that I had played rummy. 

 the boys liked that game.

 Things got WAY CRAZY.. when I taught them SLAP JACK! 

 at first Seban said I scared him when I shouted "slap jack" but then he got into it and before long he was shouting "slap jack" 

slap jack got so interesting that I could barely get a picture of it! 

 here is another try.

 
They had a lot of fun "card game" week.. and I never realized how patiant my dad was all those years ago when he taught my brother Brad and I how to play cards... 

I bet he thought it was worth it though.. cause I sure did! 











No comments: