Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Keli Reads

I love to read.. that is a fact.. and I carry a book with me everywhere I go.. even if I do not need a book I carry a book... sometime people are like " why did you bring that book?"
............................
because I NEEDED to OK

Everytime I watch kids I read to them... 

I took Xander and Seban to the park everyday that the weather was 40 or above basically.. and not raining.. I am not sure how it started.. but I started bringing books with me... Then every few minutes or  so I would call Xander and Seban over and read them a book.. at the park.. 

Then other kids started coming..then kids started asking me " when will it be storytime" and it became like a thing.. Xander and Seban would MAKE SURE I had books with me ...

then I every few minutes I would say 

STORY TIME! and all sorts of kids would come...

it was crazy the amount of kids that came... I read them all sorts of fiction books and popular kids books and kids biographies of famous people... we read like a million of Harriet Tubman... and books relating to our "theme of the week"


one day I noticed that almost ALL BOYS came to story time... I love when boys read becaus then one day they will be men that read... and well I love men that read! scratch that.. I love people that read and I want more people to read! More adults to read!!!!  
 
here is a picture that I took one day in the front is Leo, Miles, Xander, Luke, Seban and Jack.. in the back is Annabelle... she LOVED STORYTIME.. but was a bit shy at first 

good times I look forward to reading to the kids at the Korean pre-school I work at today! 

No comments: