Monday, March 10, 2014

Keli celebrates Halloween part one 2013

 My I love Halloween! I love to dress up, as several things every year. The first thing I dressed up as was 
 Cruella Deville!!!!!!!

That is my Grandma Sines, old fur coat.. 

 Here it is, without the fur coat. Thank you so MUCH to my friend Michelle Fettig who let me borrow this gem of a costume!!! 
people kept asking "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!?" 

again THANK YOU MICHELLE...

this is at a LDS singles church dance in Potomac, MD in October 2013. I just put these pictures on FB and they wanted me to tag that skull... SMH...

 My friend Kelly P. dressed up as a "family tree" she has leaves all over and different pictures of families. she of course also has her own family and The Obama Family. :) She is standing by a picture of the DC temple because well FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!! ( Kelly also won a prize in the costume contest)

 This is Marie Smith she won the costume contest .. she was dressed up as Medusa! She said she got this costume at Target! 

 Kelly and I posing together.

 plus a selfie I took ! 


HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013, from the LDS SINGLES DANCE! 








No comments: