Thursday, March 27, 2014

Keli works

I have a goal to one day have my house all clean and then to decorate it for every holiday..and it will happen.. every day I get closer to my clean house.. EVERY DAY..

Xander and Seban lived in a really cool neighborhood in Alexandria. Several of their neighbors decorated their houses for Halloween and the boys loved when we walked home looking at the house's a couple times when we went places we even found other houses that were decorated.

Seban would get very excited and say " That house is ready for Halloween!!!!!" 

Here are some pictures I took of them and their friend Madeliene when we were walking home one from school one day in October 2013. 

 I love this house.. doesn't it look llike something off Pinterest!? with the black and white pumpkins?? and you can not see it but the pumpkins have gold tacks in them.. so cool... 

 after I took that picture the kids really wanted a picture with this one.. and the big spiderweb...

it was a nice day and the kids had a lot of fun posing at these houses.




No comments: