Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Keli works

One of the weeks I was taking care of Xander and Seban their mom was out of town. She gave me some extra money and said to buy Wim ( her husband) a birthday cake. She called me that day and asked me if I had gotten the cake. I said " I was just going to stop by Giant or Harris Teeter and grab a cake" 

She said "oh you can't do that! Wim is Belgian!!!! He likes good chocolate.. you need to go to Whole Foods.." 

So I did and no one there spoke English and I hope that this cake was good enough...In retrospect I should have gone to The Cheesecake Factory and gotten him a Godiva Chocolate flavored cheesecake... 
 that is the cake I got him.. it was tasty.. I just wanted to write this blog post to say that October 2013 is when I definatively learned that European chocolate especially Belgian is way superior to American. 

No comments: