Monday, March 24, 2014

Keli works

 sIn October 2013 I took the boys on the ferry from Old Town Alexandria over to the National Harbor. While we were on there we continued our card game week by learning to play Old Maid. Some people saw these pictures on FB and thought I rented out this whole ferry for myself and the boys... which is of course is what I did.. ..In reality some older brothers on a vacation to visit their brother's grave in the Arlington Cemetary were on the ride over, and a teenage black kid that worked at the ferry ticket office. I asked him to play Old Maid with us and he said "yes" he had never played before. 
 The ferry is on it's way over to pick us up in Old Town Alexandria. 
 I don't know which picture I liked better so I put them  both up.

 Seban and Xander sitting in the marina waiting to get going.

 the boys looking out the window as we sail away.

 posing for a picture.

 Seban

 Xander
 not the best selfie of me.. but for sure not the WORSE! 

 I guess our ferry was called " The Lady Josephine" 

 Old Maid.

 Xander said " I am very mean" because he ended up with The Old Maid" and well that was so unfair he did not want her...

 but he still posed for  picture for me when we got off the boat.

 plus I made a collage... 












No comments: