Friday, March 14, 2014

Keli works

 In October 2013, I had a baseball week.. Maybe that is the wrong season to do a baseball week.. but the kids enjoyed it and that is what is important.. I had so much baseball stuff that I brought to work that week I had to carry it over to the park in a STROLLER! Here are pictures of some of the fun that we had.

 Seban getting ready to hit the ball, the botys had this tee that shot balls out for you to hit..and it was very popular at the park. Katharine is in the background all ready and Madeleine and Trinity are looking on.

 me getting ready to catch whatever Seban sends my way..in the background you can see The Masonic Memorial.

 Xander is up to bat, Seban and the other twins Jack and Luke are in the background.

 Seban posing with a mitt

 Xander posing with a bat and a mitt.

...and I made a collage....

what a fun week! 






No comments: