Monday, June 30, 2014

Keli celebrates Amber's baby shower March 2014

My friend Amber's baby shower was in March 2014. She had it in a charming old church that was seriously out in the middle of nowhere Faquier County. There was great food. A super cute cake and fun games some of which I got to be in charge of. Here are some of the pictures I took.
 the cake! it was so cute. That is Amber and Cody's son name, Colton. 

 me, Amber and her mom and my ffriend Linda. 

 Sara, Amber's cousin and I. 

 Taylor, Amber's cousin me and Destiny. 

Taylor and Destiny became BFF's 

 These two for real need a play date. They had so much fun playing together. Destiny is also Amber's cousin. 
 Amber, me and Cody. 
 me and Shirley- Amber's aunt. 

Thanks for inviting me Amber. I am sure you have used the diapers and Colton has worn the outfits I got him :) 







No comments: