Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Keli travels

I thought I would never figure out the names of the three bridges that we went to but I DID!!!! I mean I know their names but I forgot the order they were in. I found pictures with names on them by two of the bridges. I deduced ( easily) what the other ones name was. 
so the one I already wrote about 
Utica Mills
This one Loy's Staton 
the next one.. it will be a surprise for when I get around to writing it. 

For now here is Loy's Station

 I tried and looked through all of the pictures that Margret and I took looks like neither of us could get this whole bridge in. 

 if you look hard you can see Michelle. 

 I love these interior shots

 I hate when people do stuff like this.

 I have no idea what I found SO FUNNY.. since it was VERY COLD AND WINDY! 






No comments: