Thursday, June 19, 2014

Keli does not celebrate Valentines Day 2014

You know what SUCKS when you are single VALENTINES DAY! .. which comes not long after New Years Eve.. which ALSO SUCKS when you are single.. 

It is also COLD then. It is also DARK then.. those thing also suck when you are single.. 

I also got "snowed in" too many times to count winter 2013/2014. Being snowed in SUCKS when you are single.

 I did nothing on Valentines Day 2014. I meant to ask Ralph to do something. He was going on and on about studying for he bar so I did not. Then it snowed a lot so I could not do anything, anyway so I spent the day doing stuff like that. 
 posting stuff like this..

 or this ..

 or this.. my mom says " If you want to know what sexy is, look at this man" 

I say feel free to look at this one too..
 oh my goodness...

So here is too a better Valentines Day 2015. Also if you are in a relationship now and you read this and say " oh Keli it is not that bad!" 

well... I just don't even know..


No comments: