Monday, June 9, 2014

Keli eats

It snowed a lot this winter. ( a lot for Virginia) I have already mentioned that. One of the times that it snowed, my friend Monica came over to exercise. We then decided to go out to eat. I came up with the idea to walk. I wanted to do this just for the adventure. IT WAS COLD. IT WAS SLIPPERY! IT WAS WET! and the snow was BLOWING SIDEWAYS!!! FOR REAL IT WAS BLOWING SIDEWAYS!!!! but we walked four blocks up to the shopping center. It was like a ghost town up there. Cafe Rio had closed early. Everywhere had closed early but Buffalo Wing Factory. We went there they were planning on closing but the place was PACKED. OF COURSE THEY WERE. They sell alchohal there. There were a few families and tables and tables and tables of snow plow drivers. They said that they could not work with the snow blowing like it was. Monica and I were the only women that were there alone. We told everyone we walked up there and I posted this picture on FB. People said we were crazy. It was an adventure and I think we would do it again. I am glad it is summer though. I need Old Man Winter to not show his face for awhile.
 Keli and Monica 
Buffalo Wing Factory January 2014 

 

No comments: