Monday, June 2, 2014

spiritual Keli

In January 2014, We had a broom hockey family home evening. I did not have time to get a broom and forgot to bring a broom with me that morning. Jeremy told me to stop and buy a broom. instead I just used my ice scraper. Jenae took that over and was very succesful with it. It was a great family home evening. I think everyone had fun.
 one of the teams lining up.

the opposing team.

let the games begin.

intense

I think we broke a couple of brooms. But not my ice scraper! 

 I really wanted to take a picture of Bridger, but he said no. He was playing broom hockey.

 Raquel, Alana and Luke with a photobombing Brad.
 for refresments I brought Nutella and bread. Dakota helped me.

 She said, she made these special for Jeremy and Bailey. 

fun times were had by all.







No comments: