Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Random Keli

It snowed so much winter 2013-2014. SO MUCH. I was SO DONE! I had no heat in my car. I barely worked because school's were cancelled. I also felt like I had to shovel my driveway way more than I would have cared to do. 
One time it was so deep I thought I was in Utah. I am very blessed to have great neighbors that were willing to help me out. I am also grateful for my home teacher Cody who came over twice with his large truck and helped me shovel. 
 Myself and one of my neighbors Feb 2014. 

I seriously want a snow blower or something I don't know. 

I did try and make a snow house one day. No picure because it took me so long to clean the driveway that the neighbor kids were inside by that time. Another time I had a small snowball fight with them. Another time I tried to do the food coloring in the snow did not really work.

So yeah winter 2014.kind of a bust. 

No comments: