Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Keli Travels

In February 2014, Michelle and I went and explored some gems in Faquier County Virginia. 

We went to the visitors center in Warrenton. We went and toured the house of John Mosby a civil war hero of Virginia. 
 Here was a cool map that was there. I need a map like this to hang in my garage! 


We went to Goldvein, Virginia where they have a Virginia Goldmining museum I did not even know something like that existed. I made sure I posed for a ton of pictures. 
 at the gold mining camp.

 I NEED ONE OF THESE AT MY HOUSE.

 looking out into the distance.

Later we went to some random restaurant in the middle of no where and they had this arcade game 
 I HAD NEVER PLAYED PAC-MAN BEFORE.. I am not even kidding you.. but I think I could have got addicted...

 We stopped at this cool store in Warrenton where I got a picture of this purple horse for my friend Purple Kellie.
 plus this horse was outside the store. 
 WE SAW A GIANT ROLLAR SKATE!!!! 

I FINALLY GOT TO STOP HERE... cause you know I always wanted to ...

 ...and we found this drive through cheesecake place...

so basically it was a great day! 










No comments: