Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Keli gets schooled

I have been taking classes with BYU-I ( Brigham Young University in Idaho online. I am doing a program called "Pathways" It is like a Pathways to getting your bachelors. I am in my second semester now. Last semester we had life skills and Book of Mormon part one. This semester we have Teachings of The Living Prophets and Writing. 

Last semester we each had to volunteer in sets of three to teach a class about whatever life skill that we learned that week. We had one about doing appropriate research. We talked about how to research and where and what you need to do to get better results. We also talked about sources. I talked about how I wanted to cut my hair in a pixie hair cut and how I was researching that. I signed up at the beginning of class on the first night. I did not know anyone then. I have met almost if not everyone in the class now and I have made some great friends. 


That night I taught with Maria/Mary and Isabel. We all just happened to sign up on the same day. I think that we made a pretty good team. 
This is blurry but the best picture of us all three.

This semester we have to just lead the class all by ourselves. I already did that glad I have that out of the way.
I am so grateful to meet such wonderful people and to go back to school. 
GO US !

No comments: