Friday, June 20, 2014

Keli Works

While helping out at the Korean Day care I realized that the kids LOVE to take selfies with me. In fact it is very entertaining to them ( and well me too)
 Vivian and me.

 Vivian and myself again.

 a little bit of Jihun and Jacob and me.

 Seyheok and me.. he is not overly into it.

 Sejin and me 

 I had Chloe and Vivian put together these puzzles and then took this picture. They insisted on having these beanie babies in the picture.

 I made badges for them, during a community helper week.. Chloe, Sejin, Jacob Sehyeok, Ian, Vivian and Joon Woo.

 Detective Sejin

 Detective Sehyeok

 I love this picture of Sehyeok and Vivian. I told Ralph it is "Little Korean us" Vivian is just talking away and Sehyeok looks unsure.. ahahahah .. but he is still there and has a ghost of a smile..

 there was SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE.. I brought some in ( in my mom's vintage Tupperware) for Vivian and Chloe to play with. 
 and Vivian and me..

and the best part of all this.. I introduced a whole other generation to Beanie Babies.I have a whole bag of them I bring with me every time. Every time there is a new on. They have so much fun finding the new one and doing all sorts of things with the other ones. 

Here is the first one I brought in Derby the horse.


all of these were in February 2014. I am going over there today, I will make sure to get another selfie of Vivian and myself. 










No comments: