Friday, September 12, 2014

Keli celebrates Labor Day 2014 Simmons Family reunion 2014

When I am looking at these pictures. I think I took a lot of pictures of people I barely talked to that day. It was like I had a goal, "hey relative I have barely talked to today.. let me get a picture of me and you!!!!!" 

I am not gonna say who I did talk to a lot that day and who I did not.. you will just have to guess from other pictures and context clues.. or maybe not cause I did not take pictures of some of the people I talked to a lot that day SMH... 

 me and cousin Vickie

I regret I did not go kayaking that day. Here is Mark kayaking.

 Beth, me and Steve.

 Hope, Fallon, John and Me

 me, Porgy and Michelle.

 Steven, me and Honey.

 Little Joe Shehigh and me.

 me and Emily

 David, me Satomi and Parker

 Kathy, me and Monica

 2014

 oh and I got this very important picture of Hope's earring. 













No comments: