Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Keli works

In August 2014, Mickey's parents told me that they were going to put Mickey in a daycare. 


I had to find another job. 

I had two weeks to do it while I still worked for them.

I applied and went to some interviews. 

Then I saw my friend Jenna wrote on FB that she needed someone to help give her kids rides places and to help at their violin store. I private messaged her and I got the job.

 I will be helping out and learning the strings ( not the ropes, the strings) at Day Violins in Chantilly, VA.

I will also be helping out with their kids after school.

 Xander is the tallest he is 15 and is a sophomore at Oakton High School, Garrett is 13 and also taller than me, he is an 8th grader at Rachel Carson Middle School, Eleanor age 9 a 4th grader at Crossfield Elementary and Savannah age 5 a 1st grader also at Crossfield. 

It is going to be a great year you all! 






No comments: