Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Keli celebrates Labor Day 2014 Simmons Family Reunion

I have always wanted to boat in to a restaurant. This Labor Day 2014, my cousin's Jason Sparshott and Rachael Reynolds helped that dream to come true. We drove their boat an hour over to Windmill Point. 

 Cooper as we are first starting out. 

 Captain Jason driving. 

 I started taking pictures of the water. 

 how pretty is this?

 Joely and I and the sunset.

 Joely on the boat.

 me and Joely.
 Cooper and Rachael.


Joely and Keli selfie


 Monica and Joely.

 the water.

 Then Jason let me drive.

I don't think you can tell in these pictures but "The Sea was angry that day my friends"


 I was just driving.. no idea what I was doing really..

 like I accidentally got us in only 6ft of water...

 and the water got SO CHOPPY ...........and well I turned the whole boat around on accident and put us way off course.

 So Jason took over. 

Everyone on the boat but Jason and Cooper got a little seasick. It was so choppy. Cooper said, the boat is going up and down. Why is the boat going up and down? 

 at one point Joely said.. "it fell over" Jason was like WHAT? WHERE IS COOPER!? 

it was a net .. a net fell overboard..

the water was crazy.. it was coming over the top of the boat. 

 I told Monica it would take 10 minutes but it took us an hour..

but we made it!!!! We made it to Windmill Point!

I went on an hour boat ride on The Chesapeake Bay and we boated to dinner. When we docked Jason and Rachael's son Caleb said "Jason can we please stay here tonight?"

I don't blame him. 

It was an adventure for sure! now I need to figure out somewhere for Jason to take us next year! 





















No comments: