Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Keli explores

Michelle and I saw this abandoned house and turned around to take pictures because it was had great colors. I think it was in Ruckersville, VA 
 there is the mailbox.

 The house, someone had just put in new windows and a door. There is also signs up that say it is protected by security. When you look inside you can see that someone is fixing it up. Now they just need to start working on the landscaping. 

 the front door.

 another shot

 this sign was on the door, interesting.

 could/would not get over to these stairs in the flip-flops I was wearing. 

 I don't know if I could have got through this with out a machete. 

 another shot
 contrast of colors.

 front of the building. 

 on the other side of the building were these two cool green things, you know I wanted to pose by them. 











No comments: