Monday, September 1, 2014

Keli moves on

in July 2014, I finally wrecked my 1999 Chevrolet Blazer beyond repair. I was driving down Centreville Rd. In Herndon, VA and all of a sudden someone changed lanes and someone was stopped in front of me and I hit them, hard. 

oops

I barely dented her car. It was a 2013, so she was not happy. She had kids with her and she was even more freaked out. She said " I have a baby and he/she whatever can not tell me if they are OK" ... 

please..

are they crying? are they passed out? are their eyes looking OK? are they breathing ? No, then they are fine. 

She then called her husband. 

I have no husband, I called my friend Cody. She got annoyed at me that I was not calling 911.. no, girl if you are allowed to call your husband first newsflash, I am also allowed to call someone else.

She bumped into some dude and barely even scratched a trailer attached to his work truck. That dude just had to stay. I felt like get out of here. There is nothing wrong with your car. 

Of course he called his insurance, surprisingly that lady did not. 

The police came and they gave me a ticket for something like improper driving. 

Cody came and the police asked "who are you" are you hear for her?" 

I convinced Cody that we could get my car back home. 

We had to hammer the bumper away from the tire. That did not work. Cody had to attach something to my bumper and then attach something to his truck, he pulled the bumper with the truck and got it away from the tire. 

Cody drove my Blazer back to my house in Oakton and I drove his huge truck I had to climb up in too. 

Stuff flew off my Blazer as we drove and I saw stuff leaking out. 

When we got to Oakton, Cody said that my Blazer had a lot of internal damage.

That Sunday at church, The I met with the Bishop, the EQ pres, HL, my home teachers, Chengxi and Cody, and the RS president Melissa.

I prayed and I convinced my mom to let me drive her car to work.

I sold my car to some "we buy junk cars" thing.

and they finally came last week. 

Then while on FB one day I saw that one of the mid-single girls in the PW was getting rid of a car it was only $1000 ! 

I bought it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 This is Julie she sold me her car. She is moving to CA. 

 hahahha this pose.

 My new car. 2001 Mitsubishi Gallant. This thing is pristine! Thank you Julie for taking such good care of the car for me! 

....oh and I just had to pose like this too. You know I did! 



No comments: