Monday, September 8, 2014

Keli eats

In September 2014, I went and bought a firepit at Lowes. I had one in Utah that I won at one of my jobs. I left that there when I moved. So I am happy to have one again. 

It was easy to put together, I bought wood on my recent trip to Skyline Drive and it said it was kiln dried whatever that meant. 

I did not have tons of kindling but we still got a pretty good fire going. 

My friends Amy and Margret came with their sons, Nicholas and Thomas. We roasted hot dogs, and smores. We also tried to make popcorn in a packet. The aluminum foil was so cheap that it caught on fire. Some of the popcorn did pop and the kids thought that was pretty cool. 

The kids had a fun time running around the yard and playing with Spike. 

 Amy and Margret roasting hot dogs.

 me with my hot dog. 

 me again! 

 another angle hahahahah lots of me! 

 Thomas and his hot dog.

 Nicholas and his hot dog.

 Amy with our popcorn before we put it in the fire and the aluminum foil burnt.

 our popcorn is in there.

It was a great time! When it got dark, we even saw a couple of bats outside! 








No comments: