Monday, September 1, 2014

Keli eats

 Monica and I arrived in Kilmarnock, VA and went to the local Tri-Star grocery store. 

Everyone there seemed to know each other!! Everyone! 

This reminded me of going to the Lee's in Smithfield, Utah I went there once while back there on vacation and saw six people I knew, even more inclusive the Theurers in Lewiston, Utah. I have been in there sometimes and knew everyone in there. 

We saw these crab legs 
 bulk crab legs. Monica said she had only seen stuff like that at the Asian market.

 first time seeing soft-shell crabs for sale. 

 Plus I forgot about this NORTHERN NECK GINGER ALE!!!!!!!!!!!

local ginger ale! 

Someone brought it to the reunion and even though I don't really like ginger ale or soda....well I drank two..

I actually liked it! 


No comments: