Sunday, September 7, 2014

Keli travels

When Monica, Mark and I were coming back from mini-golf in Urbanna, VA  August 2014.We were driving through downtown Urbanna when all of a sudden on one of the side streets we saw a HUGE love sign!!!!!!

Monica was like "KELI LOOK!" and at the same time I was like OMGOSH!!!!!!! we have to turn around!!!!!!  My cousin Mark was like ?????

it was in the middle of the FREAKING STREET...

in front of some business..

It was huge! 

It was also dark.. this is a small town with not a lot of street lights. 

I asked Mark to take a picture of me..
 This is as good as we got. I said we have got to come back here tomorrow and get a picture!!!!!!! That was my plan, but my family was so awesome, I got to talking to them and I did not get to go back. 

Now I need to go back and take proper pictures! 


No comments: