Monday, December 7, 2015

Keli sings July 2015

In July 2015 I saw on the LDS listserve that someone had won tickets to a concert and then decided they did not want them. 

They put them on the listserve for free.. 

I got them!!!!!! 

 first things first I realized I had a MULLET.. I was reading a Buzzfeed article about growing out a pixie and the first thing it said was MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO INTO THE MULLET STAGE.. I realized I HAD A MULLET.. I was like nope I am not going to a concert with a mullet. My life has been better since then.

 Purple Kellie came with me! I took several pictures. I do not know which one is the best and maybe I was just happy I did not have  mullet anymore.. there 
 there is another..

 and another..

 plus this picture of me.. I had no idea radio stations gave out tickets this far back.. but the people we were sitting by one them too.. but hey you know what.. I am not knocking FREE tickets!!!!! nope not me...

Linda and Greg were there too... and I tried to get a picture..

 and then I for real did..
 I love this picture! 

I took the picture of us during the Frankie Ballard song " How am I ever going to get to be old and wise if I aint ever young and crazy" 

 I was having SO MUCH FUN.. 

and who else did I get to seee???

 THOMAS RHETT!!!!!!!!! 


 and FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not wait so I found a song list and then looked at it.. I loved "Shine on" they had us all put our cell phones in the air. I loved Friends in Low Places and I loved Cruise! 

Great times! 

so happy I got those tickets!!! 








No comments: