Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 1 August 2015

I LOVE UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love love.. so all those Utah haters can go away CAUSE I LOVE IT... FOR REAL THOUGH!!! 


This year when I went back I had a GREAT TRIP...

I flew in LATE one night

and my friend Kathy picked me up and we drove alllll the way up to my favorite town 


LEWSTON!

and the next morning my trip really started...

 I got my toes done by Mandy Hardy at My Favorite Things. LOVE MY GLITTER TOES... these lastet SO LONG and looked SO CUTE!!!  now I want to get my toes done again..

 plus Mandy cut off and straigtned up my hair.. it was/is time to grow my pixie out... sigh.. She said I did a good job cutting off my mulle and yes it was time to grow it out.. this is the cute red I had.. now it is this weird color with roots and is faded and um I hope I can fix it before my Christmas card picture...

so THANK YOU MANDY for making me look so cute and doing my hair and nails every time I come... all though you will not let me leave a Virginia sized tip :) love you xoxo!!!! 


No comments: