Saturday, December 19, 2015

Keli travels Jackson Hole, Wyoming part 10 August 2015

Kathy and I were having so much fun looking around and going in different stores while in Jackson Hole. 

We went in this one store
 they had Yeti's this was my first time seeing one in person. In the summer of 2015 there was a very popular country song where a guy talked about if he had money he would buy a Yeti 110 ! I had to google what he was saying. It was a bit exciting to see them! 

 I thought these fish ties were cool..

 here they are close up..

 Rick Grimes has this gun with a longer barrel or whatever that is called. 

 me with a pink gun

 guess what I am shooting at...

 fake deer!!!! hahahahhah 


 me again..

 I need to put all of this stuff on my Amazon wishlist! 

 I had no freaking idea that stores even SOLD toy guns anymore..

 or kids bow and arrows

 or girl guns

Wyoming has not gotten the memo on political correctness and offending people.. they are like nope do not care 

THIS IS THE WILD WEST!

 Kathy and I took a stagecoach ride around town..

When it was evening we saw a wild west shoot out that they have every night! 

 It was a great day! 













No comments: