Friday, December 11, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 5 August 2015

While visiting Utah in August. Johnny Christensen who is nine years old told me he wanted to go and explore some "old beat up school busses" that this one guy has in his back field. 

I said we would have to get in touch with that man and see if he says yes...

but I did know of someplace we could explore right now...

I asked everyone else, they all said no.. 

????

so Johnny and I walked two doors down and came to this house. 
 here is the IG version
 

we did not have a lot of time and I was wearing a skirt and flip flops and Johnny was wearing shorts so I said we would come back soon..

 this side has this ladder of sorts propped up..

 instagram version

 another view

 IG version

 I made Johnny get up on it.. at first he was like this..

 but then he smiled..:)

 the back of the house.. 

 instagam version..

 and one last picture...

This old house has so much character.. I wish I knew its story! 














No comments: