Monday, December 21, 2015

Keli travels Utah/Idaho part 12 August 2015

Kathy and I decided to drive over to Bear Lake while I was there.

We stopped by the Utah State bookstore while I was there and I spent SO MUCH money! I love University bookstores. I drive by a University four days a week when I go to my massage job I should stop in at that bookstore some time.

 here is Kathy at the Pickleville Playhouse..


and me... 

Then it went downhill from there. This woman called me with some problem and I had to take care of that and walked in and out of the play the rest of the time..how embarrassing..and annoying..it was not good.

Afterwards I felt a little bit better. It was Raspberry days so we looked around at the stuff..I saw some weird stuff like this..

 

 and who would pay $3 for this. 

 we saw a random light house. 

 wooden flowers..I want to make these so I took a picture. 

 more of them

 we went to this place for dinner..

 I liked their chairs and 
 benches

 they had boats too..

It was an OK day but not my favorite. I am so grateful to Kathy for being my friend.. but if I could have a do over of this day, I would love one. 




 

 

No comments: