Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Keli travels Kings Dominion July 2015

Purple Kellie and I have a tradition of going to Kings Dominion in the summer. This summer when we went it was raining. We went anyway most of the rides were still open and we were able to ride The Shockwave before it left Kings Dominion. 

 this is us on the carousel. 

 bumper car selfie

 Matt Stack on the bumper cars

 I asked Sandi to take a couple of pictures of me on the swings..

 she ended up taking 31 pictures and a video..

 then she took this of me and some random kids on The scrambler and I was like NO.. no more pictures.. that is my face.. like I do not need more random pictures of me on the rides.. I mean one maybe but yeah..

 Sandi and Roy on the Ferris Wheel..

 and my favorite picture.. that I sent to him, this is me on The Rebel Yell.

I love Kings Dominion! 








No comments: