Thursday, December 17, 2015

Keli travels Jackson Hole, Wyoming part 9 August 2015

I want to say I am a blessed woman. There is an amazing store in Jackson Hole Wyoming called Jackson Mercantile and I HAVE BEEN TO IT TWICE IN MY LIFE... so far..

 that is the outside of it..

 that is Kathy outside of it..

 me when you walk in..

 Kathy when you walk in..

 I need all of these things..

 raccoons in a boat..

 coonskin hat for sale...

 antlers..

 all of this..

 I need this... he has personality..

 I NEED A BEARSKIN RUG! 

 that bear might get us..

 when they rang me up I was like yeah and can you throw in a zebra also...

 I hope he does not bite me..

 decorate your tree with these..

 or make a tree out of antlers..

COOLEST STORE! or well one of the coolest stores I have ever been too..
















No comments: