Thursday, December 10, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 4 August 2015

I like to have a craft day with my friend's children when I go to Utah. 

This year I came up with the great idea of STEPPING STONES! I mean it does not sound hard.. and it is unisex and several ages can do it! DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!!

I went to Smithfield Implement and got some Quick-crete Concrete. 

My friend Kathy said that I could only do it in one area of her yard because well it is concrete. 

OMGOSH that stuff is HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hauled those HEAVY bags all across Kathy's yard with a hand truck before I did that I thought I will do this for my family reunion.. after lugging those heavy bags across the yard I was like nope no .. no I will NOT be doing this for my family reunion..

When the kids came over I had them put plates I got at the $ store into bags and break them up. 
 Zac breaking up plates..

 Johnny breaking up plates..

 Johnny again.. 

we barely got all of that done and then we started mixing up the concrete and this HUGE WIND STORM CAME

IT WAS CRAZY...!!! stuff was blowing everywhere.. kids were all over the place.. my friend Rachael and I were trying to still mix up concrete and we did and the kids got there stepping stones poured and Rachael and I smoothed them over and we went inside the wind gusts were crazy 50 mph and stuff! 

I need to probably find a craft for 2016 that does not involve concrete...! 


No comments: