Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 13 August 2015

I took the kids to the aquarium one of the days I was in town. IT WAS AMAZING.. worth the money for sure!!! 

 it was a sunny day..

 the building is cool..

 you can pose in this thing..

 the kids jumped up and down on this and it changed colors..

 the kids said take a picture of this turtle eating .. like oh of course I will..it is extremely interesting..

 so cute!

 I made them pose by an anaconda..

 big fish all native to UT.

 rope bridge Janessa was terrified to cross!!!

 4 D movie!!!!

 Janessa and me selfie

 Janessa and Zac at the touch tank


 Taylor touching a sting ray.

 this room made me dizzy.. all these sharks swimming around on both sides and overhead.. the kids loved it...



 they even had penguins.


 Zac

 Janessa and photo bomb Johnny..

 Taylor.. how did she get so big???

what a great day!!!! 























 




No comments: