Sunday, December 13, 2015

Keli travels Jackson Hole Wyoming part 7 August 2015

Kathy suggested that one day when I was in Utah we go up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I went there once in the winter so I thought it would be cool to go there during the summer. 

They have this really cool tram.
 we waited in line and then were able to ride it up the mountain. 


 PEOPLE SKI DOWN THAT ... how ??? why??? what ???

 at some points I thought we were going to go straight into the mountain!!!!! 


 we made it to the top! it was cold and windy thank goodness Kathy let me borrow her jacket! I forgot it is cold there in August. 

  selfie! 

 me at the little restaurant that they have up there with waffles at the top of the world! 

 our waffles ... YUM!!!!!

 then it was time go go back down..how pretty is this...


 I love Jackson Hole! 

I had SO MUCH FUN!!!! 

Thank you so much Kathy for suggesting it!!!! 



















No comments: