Monday, December 21, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 11 August 2015

I realized after I wrote this that, this was one day out of order.. that is OK. 

I was taking the kids to the aquarium and Rachael was in Provo so I met her and the kids at Cabela's. 

Marian and Rachael had said you do not have to take the kids to the aquarium. They would be happy at Cabela's 

I thought eh..

when I got to Cabela's I realized what they were talking about.. I had never been in a Cabela's it was better than a Bass Pro Shop. 


I walked in and was amazed. I was a couple minutes late, but I almost did not want to call Rachael and tell her I was there.. I just wanted to look in there forever..

but Rachael called me I was in the taxidermy part. It was better looking than some museums I have been in. 

I am glad she called me because I might still be in there browsing if she had not. 

 these boats were only $400 I asked Taylor if she wanted one. She said no! you have to work to use them :)

 I had never been in a store that  just sold guns like this.. 


 I need this.. I do not really know what it is ..but I need it..

 this exhibit was outside the kids enjoyed looking at it. 

Zac, Johnny, Janessa, and Taylor. 

 Rachael took this picture of us outside of Cabela's 

Zac, Taylor, Tessa, me Johnny and Janessa 

THEY ARE SO CUTE! 

I love these kids!!!! 





No comments: