Thursday, December 10, 2015

Keli travels Utah part 2 August 2015

Another one of my favorite things about going to Utah is stopping by Smithfield Implement in Smithfield,UT.

I actually got to work there for a little while when I was living in Lewiston, Utah. It is a general store/hardware.. well OK I do not know what they are they have EVERYTHING and then some.. They also have THE BEST customer service. 

When I went there in August, I spent loads of money. I bought all sorts of things. I really wanted to buy him a Carhartt beanie. The beanie that he wore last year was old and had a lot of pills and well um no..

The only problem it was August when I went so the Carhartt beanies were not out. This lady Phylilis that worked there took me all through their storage which is an EXPERIENCE!!!!! they have an attic and basement and even tunnels and rooms that are basically secret passageway looking. 

I almost gave um on getting him a beanie but Phyllis would not let me. We just kept looking. 

I bought him two and me one. HE LOVES THEM. Now that it is almost winter he wears one almost every day. I have not worn mine yet, but I will! 

Now that is what I call customer service she spent all that time to help me find those beanies ... IN AUGUST! Thank you.

I planned on buying a pair of black boots when I was there, but 
 sigh they did not have any black boots in my size. They also did not have any colors I did not already have or really felt like I needed in my size. 

I did buy enough other stuff to compensate though! 

No comments: