Saturday, May 31, 2014

Keli hikes

In January 2014, Jeremy Smith ( another mid-single in my ward) and I planned a hike. To Scott's Run in Great Falls, VA. There was 100% chance of rain that day. It was January and it was cold. I did a good job advertising it so we had one of the best turn outs of any hike that I have ever planned. 
I advertised with Oak Marr, Chevy Chase and Potomac Ward and we had people from each ward. I did have more pictures but since my phone broke these are the only ones that are still around.
 Jennifer, Candace, me and Margret, then Dan just decided to get in.. 
 Sir Spike and me. isn't this cool it was a muddy, rainy ICY,slipper hike..but this view was worth it :)

 Margret had just came back into town and I was so happy that she came :) love her! 

 Jeremy helping people cross. I don't think some of the people on that hike had hiked...ever. this hike was definatly a crash course on hiking.

 more helping people across.

This turned out to be a really fun hike. It was neat to be out in nature when it was so wet and wild. I am glad that we did it. 

and the best part of they day.. someone asked if Jeremy and I were park rangers! What a compliment.:)



No comments: