Saturday, May 17, 2014

Keli Celebrates Christmas part 2 December 2013

I love to do holiday activities in the community. In 2013 I went to the Old Town Alexandria Boat Parade with my friend Beth and her friend Gerry and her children Chris and Dylan.

It was very, VERY cold that day and we stood on the pier for basically forever because it started late. When it finally did start we were so glad that we actually did stand there because it was so cool. We saw boats coming from the harbor in Washington DC like this
there was a Rudolf Boat, a boat that had lights on it so it looked like a shark, a boat with a bunch of dancing Santa's a  boat where Santa was tubing ( I hope that he had a wet suit) a boat with lights that made the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. So many cool boats my favorite was 
 This leg lamp boat. HOW COOL IS THIS ? all the people on there were dressed in pink bunny suits. 

So yes it was COLD! yes but it is December in Virginia and we were standing right on the water. I also think it was worth it. 

I wish we had more pictures but Beth's phone died. My phone died. and Gerry said he has no cell phone. 
So I stole these pictures off the internet. 

No comments: