Saturday, May 31, 2014

spiritual Keli

 In January 2014, we had a New Years resolution bingo. We gave all of our resolutions to the person in charge and then he made them into a bingo.
mine is to run a 5K which as of May 2013 I am sitll working on. I am getting much closer though. I can run for TWO miles at a time now. Which is pretty amazing considering back in January I could only run about two MINUTES at a time.
  here is Jeremy calling the things for bingo

 Bailey, Bridger, Jenae, Luke, and Rebecca and Eric/Parley playing.

 Julie's roommate, Julie and Tonya playing. 

the kids wanted to be in a photo with me

 Luke, Max, Dakota and me

 Dakota and Max having fun.

 Dakota and me

the lesson was about Mother's. Jeremy asked all the kids what they liked about their mom's and I made these quotes.

 Mom- Jenae Walker

 mom- Rebecca Estrada 

 mom-  Jenae Walker 


I thought I had a Bridger one but I am not sure. He might have been more interested in eating the skittle we used as markers. 
 Plus I made a collage. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

for the record my resolutions were/are
1. go to the temple more - DOING
2. clean my house/car better -DOING
3. run a 5 K -working on it
4. take classes- DOING..

YAY! 
plus of course learn/do and go lots of fun places.. I may be four months behind on my blog but you KNOW I am doing that.













No comments: