Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Keli Works

In the summer of 2013, my old boyfriend Justin gave me a sled he was getting rid of because he said "he does not need it because it never snows around here anyway."

The joke was on him this winter. 

It snowed a lot. One of those day's in December 2013, I went to work and Xander and Seban and I walked over to the Masonic Memorial and went sledding. They have a lot of hills there of all sizes and had no issues with us sledding. We saw other's there sledding also. I liked where we chose to sled because then I could walk up stairs to get up the hill that we went on. 
Here are some pictures.

 the snow.

 snow

 Xander and Seban getting ready to sled. 

 We had to walk all the way up the stairs to get someone to take a picture of us. 
Seban, me and Xander. 

 another one. Seban, Xander and me.

When Justin saw this picture, he said "Hey that is my sled!!" I said " No, that is my sled you gave that to me because it never snows around here. 

It was a great day and it wore the boys out so that is good. It was also one of those snows where the next day it was gone.






No comments: