Saturday, May 10, 2014

Keli Celebrates Thanksgiving 2013 part one

My first stop for Thanksgiving 2013 was over to my friend's Tim and Dawn's in Manassas, Virginia. I brought Little Smokies that I made in a crockpot and some brownies that were kinda hard but they were still OK here are some pictures I took that day.

 Tim

 Antoine and Danielle ( with Deondre photobombing)

 Myra boo

 Sara all by herself. Sara is kind enough to always pose in pictures for me.

 Destiny and Nathan :)

 Joe and Stacy

 Sara, Amber and me

 Sara and Amber

 Cody and Amber near

 Cody and Amber far

 Danielle, me and Linda

 Deondre and me

 Vanessa and I full body shot

 Vanessa and I near

When I left Dawn was nice enough to let me take a plate to Ralph. Cody saw the plate and said "how big of a guy is he?" I said "big, 6'1 and big" he said "that is not a plate for a big man" and he made Ralph a man plate. #stuffyoulearn














No comments: