Friday, May 30, 2014

Keli celebrates New Years Eve 2013 part 2

There was an LDS singles dance in Annandale, VA on NYE. I debated if I should go or not, I decided to go. I am glad I did I had fun. 
 I wanted to do my hair kinda retro. I did not quite get the effect I was looking for but I still think it came out cute. 

My outfit was not retro so I was a combo of looks.

The DJ did not know what songs to play so I took over for the DJ and told him what to play. That was way fun!! 

On the last slow song I said that all the people there needed to ask someone to dance.. AND I GOT EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR! 

here are some pictures I took 

 Heather and I 

Jacquie and I 

Me and Melodi 

Roy and Melodi 

Roy, me and Paul 

Roy, Heather and Paul 

Roy, Candace and Paul 

Me, Paul and Candace 

Candace, Roy and me 

Candace and me 


So far it has been a pretty good year HAPPY 2014!!!!!!!!!













No comments: